Thank you for visiting The Health Radar! We would love to hear from you with any questions, concerns or suggestions you have. Also THR encourages everyone to feel-free to drop us a tip about the latest health news or wellness topics to cover.
Use the contact form below to enter details and we will be in touch within 24-48 hours.
General Comments or Questions:
Please email our THR support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org where a dedicated team member will respond directly to you within one to two days max. Do not be shy, get in touch with us with your recommendations or critiques.
Have a trending news tip or throw an idea at our team to get their attention? Use the same email address at email@example.com and we will forward it to our editorial leaders who will get back in touch with you regarding your inquiry. Also do not hesitate to provide feedback on how we can improve our platform to make your experience optimal here.
As stated in our story, as well as our mission and vision, your trust is our top priority and we know respect is earned, not given – that is why all of the THR team's focus, effort and resources towards media creation delivers accurate, fact-checked transparency while remaining unbiased in our health news, product reviews and wellness guides.
What to Inbox The Health Radar About?
Here is a list of items we hope you use when considering whether or not to reach out and get in touch with TheHealthRadar.com
- Do you see anything wrong with our news reporting, product rankings or guideposts?
- Did you experience any website issues or technical problems when browsing our platform?
- Did the products listed, ranked and reviewed meet your standards or have additional information to tell us about?
- Do you or your company want to be interviewed? be a guest on our upcoming featured podcast show? or conduct a video hangout session?
- Do you or your company want to add additional quotes to the daily health and wellness articles we researched?
- Are you looking for a qualified investigative reporter to do research and analysis on a specific health topic, supplement or condition?
- Are you launching a new product, program, service or opportunity and want one of our team members to review and give insights?
- Are you wanting to get in touch with any one of our contributors, editors or team leaders?
- Do you believe any of the content contained on THR is not 100% unique or is plagiarized in any form or fashion?
- Do you have any specific preferences, personal questions or help you can't find the answers to? We would be glad to help!
We hope this list of questions can help spark anything on your mind to reach out and talk to the THR team. Regardless, we would be happy to hear from you as TheHealthRadar is as strong as its growing community and we highly encourage all readers to speak up in 2020 and beyond!
Want to Learn More About Us?
- About our Vision & Mission
- Our Wellness Story, Journey and Venture
- How Our Rankings Work
(PS Note): The Health Radar hopes it is very clear we care about your well-being and living an optimal quality of life, however, let it be known we can never give you direct medical advice regarding diet or supplementation but will do our best in helping you further your research, due diligence and quest for a healthier lifestyle.